Background

Saturday, May 23, 2009

More pictures!

Tim combining two of his loves...the kegerator and Will
We recently took a trip to New England and saw lots of family and friends. Will did great on the plane again and met lots of new people.
Will's shirt says "Mommy's Monster"...need I say more?

Will met my friend Alyson and thoroughly enjoyed sucking on her arm!

Will has started to join us for meals at the table in his Bumbo chair

Although technically Will isn't big enough for the jumperoo yet (his feet don't reach the ground...if he's anything like me, it could be a life-long problem) I have put him in it a couple times. He really seems to enjoy it.

Will has started to embrace "tummy time"...

...and Holly even joined in once.

Finally, I had to post a grumpy Will picture. Even when he is grumpy, his pouty face is so cute and makes me laugh!

No comments: