Saturday, May 23, 2009
A question
So I've been at this blogging thing for almost four months. Is there anyone out there actually viewing Will's blog??? Based on the counter, it seems as though I am the only one. Please speak up (comment, email, call, send a letter...whatever) if you do check the blog. I can think of many things I can do during Will's naps if I am only amusing myself with the blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where's your counter? What have you done to promote your blog? Do you have a link back to it on Facebook? Have you emailed the link to family and friends? My services can be hired for a small fee.
And yes, I look at your blog.
I've emailed the link to friends and family AND I have a link on Facebook. Maybe a status update on Facebook will up my hits. What do I get for a fee?
Becky,
Don,t stop. I didn,t know how to comment nor did I know there was a way to comment. This is the best way for me to see current pics of Will./
Boom Boom
Your counter must be broken, because I checked just about every day before I got my new full time job. Of course, I was almost always disappointed because the updates were few and far between! Like I can talk seeing how I've made one post, and it's been a while since Kevin has done an update.
Becky, I am having some technical difficulty getting my comment through to you. I love the photos and comments. Keep up the fantastic work.
Jeannie From Maryland.
Hi Becky, I think when you sent the first link it didn't work (at least for me) because there was a time and not tim at the end. I only just realised so I found the link that worked. I LOVE baby blogs and updates. Now that this is a favorite I will check almost daily :-)
I love the pics in the bumbo chair!!
Kate
We have a link on our blog to your blog...Adam and Amber Steele
Post a Comment